- Go to the Cloud Environments registration page. You will need to sign in with your OSIsoft SSO account. (If you do not have one, you can create one. It is free and will only take you a few minutes.)
- Once on the Training Cloud registration page, click the "Purchase | $259" button.
- Review order, then click "Proceed to Checkout."
- A date range will appear, giving you access for a month explicitly stating the end date of access – click "Register."
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the discount from your email in the "Special Programs Code" field.
- Click on "Apply promotion code" (this will give you a 100% discount).
- Click "Next" until you get to the registration page.
- Review summary of the registration, then click "Next."
- Review and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click "Register."
Once registered, you'll receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions to launch individual VMs and can access labs here: https://learning.osisoft.com/series/all-content/training-cloud-environments-one-month-access
Find your course and select "Launch Cloud Environments" to begin!
Q: How long do I have to access the lab environments?
The promotion code listed above is good until July 3, 2020, and it must be used before then to redeem your access.
Q: What are the system requirements to connect to the labs?
Please go to Cloud Environments registration link for details on connecting to the Training Cloud Environment. If you have already registered for the course, go to the "About this Course" tab as seen in the above screenshot. Details here include browser and RDP access.
Q: What can I do if I cannot connect to the labs from my company network?
If you cannot connect to the labs from your company networks, it is most likely because your company firewall is blocking the required RDP ports. We recommend that you first try the "Connect via Browser" option on the "My Session" page. Another easy workaround is to try a different network that does not have strict firewalls, such as a guest network or your home network. If you try to connect from home, make sure you are not on VPN.
Q: What are the credentials?
You can log in to the cloud environments with the username pischool\student01. After you deploy an environment, you will receive an email with the password for this user.