This will be the second year that OSIsoft offers a Developer Track at the EMEA Users Conference. In this track, developers will find a rich agenda filled with developer-oriented presentations, hands-on labs, and targeted networking opportunities to network with and learn from visionary thought-leaders in the industrial software and analytics world. We also will be hosting our annual Hackathon the day before the conference begins (starts on Monday morning).
Whether you are a PI System developer, software architect, or data scientist, you will have the opportunity to gain access to leading industry knowledge available nowhere else by meeting OSIsoft developers and industry peers. Understand the latest developments from OSIsoft and share best practices. Get hands on experience on how to “get it right the first time” and accelerate deployment of high value code.
- Pre-Conference: Participate in the Hackathon to learn about PI Developer Technologies, make connections, and win prizes
- Attend the Day 1 General Session to hear OSIsoft executives around the overall value of the PI System
- Submit a presentation jointly with your customer and present on Industry Day
- Attend a TechCon session on Day 3 in the Developer or Integration Track receive content around OSIsoft products in a way that is tailored to developers
- Sign up for a Developer Lab on Day 3 to expand your knowledge and fine tune your skills
- Visit – or if you are a partner, exhibit at – the Partner & Product Expo